[jsr372-experts] Re: [jsr372-experts mirror] JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-217 Add styleClass to datatable column

From: Josh Juneau <juneau001_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2016 11:57:46 -0600

It looks like the issue JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-217 has been in the
tracker for quite some time. This would be a nice feature to add to the
DataTable column. Seems as though RichFaces has had this feature for quite
some time.

Perhaps Brian Leathem of the JSF 2.3 Expert Group could shed some light on
the RichFaces implementation. Maybe it would be a feature that could be
ported from RichFaces into the core?

Josh Juneau
juneau001_at_gmail.com
http://jj-blogger.blogspot.com