[jsr372-experts] Re: [jsr372-experts mirror] Some concerns about EG activity

From: Kito Mann <kito.mann_at_virtua.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 10:19:12 -0500

I vote for public, unless there's a sensitive topic (which usually only
happens with security).

___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Web Components, Polymer, JSF, PrimeFaces, Java EE, and Liferay training and
consulting
Virtua, Inc. | virtua.tech
JSFCentral.com | @jsfcentral
+1 203-998-0403