[jsr372-experts] Re: [jsr372-experts mirror] Re: [JAVASERVERFACES-SPEC_PUBLIC-1396] f:socket for SSE and WebSocket PROPOSAL

From: Bauke Scholtz <balusc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 13:27:50 +0100

FWIW: I'd definitely love to see the possibility to lazily install WS
endpoint during runtime. This appears to be possible given that it just
works fine in Tomcat and Undertow. Only Tyrus throws an illegal state
exception (because this indeed contradicts WS spec). This would save us
from requiring a context parameter. Just the occurrence of a <f:websocket>
in a JSF page would have been sufficient.

Cheers, B