[jsr372-experts] Re: Please Review: JSF 2.3 EDR draft

From: Josh Juneau <juneau001_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 12:44:31 -0500

Thanks to everyone for the great work on this release, and for the JSF
specification as a whole. It is great to have followed the specification
from its infancy to its current maturity.

I have only briefly reviewed the EDR pdf thus far, but I thought it would
be good to mention that some of the embedded JIRA links are not
functional. I know that all of the JIRA links do work, in fact, if they
are manually added into the browser. However, some of the links that
contain multiple issue numbers separated by a comma are not clickable,
whereas others that contain multiple issue numbers work fine and bring up
the first issue in the list when clicked. It seems that a space is required
after each comma in order for the initial issue link in the list to
function properly.

Again, not a big deal but I thought I'd better point it out.

I will continue to review the document...everything else looks great so
far. Thanks again for putting this together, and to everyone for their
continued work and dedication to JSF.

Josh Juneau
juneau001_at_gmail.com
http://jj-blogger.blogspot.com