[jsr372-experts] Re: [jsr372-experts mirror] nicole JSF Javascript API

From: Kito Mann <kito.mann_at_virtua.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 08:47:12 -0400

Thanks, Josh. Interest approach. I'm guessing it just uses the location of
the module component in the component tree to determine the the Id prefix.
I like the module approach -- makes it clear how to pass a parameter to
JavaScript. But the tag declarations are somewhat verbose.

--
___
Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Author, JSF in Action