[jsr372-experts] Re: [jsr372-experts mirror] [JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-1270] Discussion

From: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 16:12:40 +0200

Very much in favor of this. Explanation of pass-through-* to users
should be as simple as:

* With pass-through elements, namespaced attributes go to the
component, while non-namespaced attributes go directly to the markup.
* With pass-through attributes, namespaced attributes go directly to
the markup, while non-namespaced attributes go to the component.

Kind regards,
Arjan