[jsr372-experts] Re: Working towards Early Draft Review

From: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 10:37:11 +0200

Hi,

On Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 10:56 PM, Frank Caputo <frank_at_frankcaputo.de> wrote:
> I’d like to see something to make client developers happy. I still want to enhance the jsf javascript library to ease interaction with other javascript libraries.

Sounds good.

Perhaps related to this, but what about the ability for the jsf
javascript library to recognise an unauthorised response from an AJAX
request, and then providing a hook for an action, and depending on the
outcome of that action (or an event) either re-do the same request or
call an abort action?

Currently it's quite hard in JSF to do a login-and-continue for JSF
AJAX requests. Would be great to have a solution for that.

Do you think such a feature would be in scope of what you wanted to look at?

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms