[jsr372-experts] Re: [jsr372-experts mirror] JS implementation of JSF

From: Kito Mann <kito.mann_at_virtua.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 22:38:26 -0400

Very cool, Cagatay. I'm thinking about how this would work with HTML5
custom elements and other web component specs. What I like about the data
binding is that it binds to the model, while Polymer binds to the
component. More thoughts later.

___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Virtua, Inc. | http://www.virtua.com | JSF/Java EE training and consulting