[jsr372-experts] Re: Resolving "pending" in Mojarra source, mostly wrt contracts?

From: Frank Caputo <frank_at_frankcaputo.de>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 14:43:50 +0100

Hi Leonardo,

thanks for explaining the SPI. But for me it is not yet clear. In JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-1338 there is the following text:

The pseudo code won't find resources in contracts in jars, because the web app resource loader tries to find the resource without a contract before the classpath resource loader tries. The web app resource loader usually finds the resource without a contract. So the way it iterates should change to iterate per contract over both resource loaders.

Does this work in MyFaces?

Ciao Frank