[jsr372-experts] Re: 1135-PostRenderViewEvent

From: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 17:08:17 +0100

Hi,

On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 7:57 PM, manfred riem <manfred.riem_at_oracle.com> wrote:
> Can you take it on to do this and make sure it has proper test coverage?

Sure, I've attached the changebundle.txt and newfiles.zip containing
the implementation changes as well as a test to the issue. The
changebundle is:
https://java.net/jira/secure/attachment/54370/changebundle.txt

I'll take a look next to see if anything needs to be added to the spec document.

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Arjan