[jsr372-experts] Re: [jsr372-experts mirror] Re: Partial Submit

From: Kito Mann <kito.mann_at_virtua.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 14:52:46 -0500

+1

We discussed this for 2.2 but it never made it in the spec:
https://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-1098.

The request actually came from a client of mine (and PrimeTek), and it has
definitely improved performance.

___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Virtua, Inc. | http://www.virtua.com | JSF/Java EE training and consulting