[jsr372-experts] Re: Fwd: [jsr344-experts] [941-ReduceELCalls] DISCUSSION

From: Bauke Scholtz <balusc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 19:12:46 +0100

+1

Ideally, the UIComponent#isRendered() should cache the value on a per-phase
and per-iteration basis. It would be awesome too if iteration components
implement a common interface or abstract class, which should also simplify
a lot of other things related to a.o. setting the currently iterated item
and state saving.

Cheers, B