[jsr372-experts] JSF 2.3 Workshop

From: Josh Juneau <juneau001_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 10:59:24 -0600

I am working with the Chicago Java User Group to promote the Adopt-A-JSR
program. The CJUG adopted JSR-366 just recently, and we are planning to
hold workshops for each of the JSRs that encompass Java EE. The idea being
that we are going to try to provide a broad overview of the different
specifications and new features to expect in Java EE 8. While we adopted
JSR-366, we want to promote all of the JSRs individually as well.

That said, I am hosting a JSF 2.3 workshop for CJUG in early January. I
plan to provide a brief overview of the JSF 2.3 specification, new
enhancements, etc.. Is there anything specifically that you would like for
Adopt-a-JSR members to target? I will show the attendees the JIRA, and
also how to build Mojarra and/or download the snapshots so that they can
help test. Any other contribution areas you'd like for me to cover?

Thanks

Josh Juneau
juneau001_at_gmail.com
http://jj-blogger.blogspot.com