[jsr372-experts] Re: Url mapping

From: Cagatay Civici <cagatay.civici_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2014 23:32:50 +0200

Hi,

We should also consider mapping multiple patterns to the same page, having a single pattern attribute might not allow this. f:pattern maybe?

Also a faces-config.xml based configuration could be an alternative, maybe both where faces-config takes precedence.

Regards,

Cagatay Civici
PrimeFaces Lead
PrimeTek Informatics