[jsr372-experts] Re: [reworkJsfJs] Portlet 3.0 Ajax (was: Re: Re: [ADMIN] Re: Expert Group Meeting @ JavaOne)

From: Frank Caputo <frank_at_frankcaputo.de>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2014 20:09:56 +0100

Hi,

what I have basically in mind is exposing many functions to let them be decorated the developer. At least doUpdate, doDelete, doInsert, doAttributes and doEval. getTransport would also be very interesting to have only one way of creating an XHR (e.g. you could use jQuery's).
Accessing the queue would also be cool.

I usually decorate jsf.ajax.request or jsf.ajax.response, which is usually too much.

@Ed: So it’s not a complete rework, just some little changes which might it feel like a big change ;-)

Ciao Frank