[jsr372-experts] Re: [1311-FacesContextCDI] Let CDI handle #{facesContext}

From: manfred riem <manfred.riem_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 16:37:38 -0500

Hi Leonardo,

The table itself is still valid, the only difference is the underlying
implementation, so we would have to make adjustments to reflect that. So
no it would not be moved to CDI specification as CDI would be the
enabler for this functionality, but the JSF runtime is still the
implementer.

Regards,
Manfred