[jsr372-experts] Re: [jsr372-experts mirror] Re: JSF 2.3 during Devoxx

From: Bauke Scholtz <balusc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 19:21:37 +0100

EB> I'm aware that Bauke and Arjan will also be present.

Perhaps everyone is already aware of it, but I'd like to point out that the
fact that I'm deaf is no joke. I hear absolutely nothing. I can read lips,
but only in my mother tongue Dutch and even then only if the person is able
to articulate clearly (Arjan T unfortunately can't do it 100% clearly).

In other words, I would have no idea what you're saying when you attempt to
talk in English to me :) I tried to organize a sign language interpreter
for devoxx, but I needed more (medic) paperwork for that and I was too late
with registering myself at Dutch interpreter service. So if you want to
communicate clearly with me, try using sheets, tablet/laptop, pencil/paper
or whatever makes words readable.

Cheers, B