[jsr372-experts] Re: [ADMIN] Welcome to JSF 2.3

From: Cagatay Civici <cagatay.civici_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 21:37:20 +0300

Hi,

I’m Cagatay Civici, PrimeFaces founder and lead (still).

This is my second time on JSF EG, looking forward to contribute as much as I can and I’m excited that this time around, JSF allstars like Bauke, Arjan, Leonardo and Josh have joined us.

Regards,

Cagatay Civici
PrimeFaces Lead
PrimeTek Informatics