[jsr344-experts] JSF 2.2 passes Final Approval Ballot (was: Sua ocorrencia de FURTO (OUTROS) foi analisada.)

From: Edward Burns <edward.burns_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 07:49:34 -0700

Hello Volunteers,

BrazilianPolice> For more information, you should contact the Police
BrazilianPolice> Electronic Thank you for using our services,

Now that we know the Civil Police of the state of Sao Paulo.Secretariat
of Public Security and Social Defense approves of JSF 2.2, and also the
JCP EC does, I am happy to report that JSF 2.2 has passed Final Approval
Ballot.

Thank you for all your help. I'm just the steward, this is your spec
and your technology.

Ed