[jsr344-experts] Re: broken link

From: Edward Burns <edward.burns_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 18:52:54 -0800

KM> Hello Ed,
KM> I just noticed that the link to the PDF is broken in the nightly spec
KM> snapshot:
KM> https://maven.java.net/service/local/repositories/snapshots/archive/javax/faces/javax.faces-api/2.2-SNAPSHOT/javax.faces-api-2.2-20130131.084051-136-javadoc.jar/!/JSF_20130131-0839.pdf

That's actually intentional. I've never taken the time to make it so
the PDF generation, which is a manual process in frame maker, is
included in the nightly builds. Unfortunately, you have to wait until I
generate another PDF from the latest batch of frame changes.

I'm trying to work through all the great feedback from the list here and
I'll get another revision out there. Til then you have to get by with
the PRD draft.

Ed