[jsr344-experts] Re: [1142-ResourceLibraryContracts] config options: property name, time and location (was: [971-MultiTemplate])

From: Ian Hlavats <ian_at_tarantulaconsulting.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 00:49:50 +0100

Hey guys,

I'm late on the reply but I want to say, I think it's crucially important that wherever we decide to define the resource contracts, this definition should support EL.

For example:

<f:view contracts="#{cms.resourceContracts}">
</f:view>

If we move the resource contract configuration to faces-config.xml wouldn't we lose the ability to use EL expressions?

Regards,
Ian

--
Ian Hlavats - JSF Consultant