[jsr344-experts] Re: Support for DataModel with Sets (should we open an API here as well?)

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 18:49:46 +0100

Aside from the decision if it's relevant enough/possible in the timeframe,
what made you prefer a Set over a more general Collection?

I know, in another EG, either JSF or JPA we have a CR to move away from a
Set or List to the more general Collection. Maybe it isn't required here,
but I would hope we could get that right from the start ;-)

Werner

--
 Werner Keil | JCP Executive Committee Member (ME) | Eclipse UOMo Lead
 Twitter @wernerkeil | #Java_Social | #EclipseUOMo | #OpenDDR