[jsr344-experts] Re: converters for checkboxes

From: Kito Mann <kito.mann_at_virtua.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 23:12:12 -0500

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 8:47 PM, Martin Marinschek
<mmarinschek_at_apache.org>wrote:

> Hi Kito,
>
> well, IMHO, the converter just needs to be called. There should be no
> discussion on this.

My comment on the issue said that I wasted a bunch of time with this on two
separate occasions. It's so unexpected that I forgot about it and ran into
it again a few years later.

Does anyone know why the converter for SelectBooleanCheckbox isn't called?