[jsr344-experts] 20110921 Expert Draft Available, includes CSRF protection specification

From: Ed Burns <edward.burns_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 17:58:12 -0700

Hello Experts,

As you've no doubt seen from my steadily decrementing .signature, we
plan to do an Early Draft Review of the JSF 2.2 spec on this coming
Monday.

I have uploaded the API artifact to maven.java.net and the full spec,
including the PDF, is available in the archive browser at this URL.

https://maven.java.net/service/local/repositories/snapshots/archive/javax/faces/javax.faces-api/2.2-SNAPSHOT/javax.faces-api-2.2-20110922.005004-7-javadoc.jar/!/index.html

Please take a look at it. The generated portion of the spec has been
fully annotated with the traditional color coded changebars. The PDF
only has the changebars I get with Framemaker. I have made a very
strident attempt to keep the preface updated with respect to any changes
made to the PDF document, however.

Please at least scan through the preface of the PDF and look at the new
features there.

I hope to also include a sketch of [730-PageFlows] and [802-FileUpload]
in the PDF document before the EDR.

Ed