[jsr344-experts] Re: ADMIN new schedule draft http://jsf-spec.java.net/planning/

From: Ed Burns <edward.burns_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 07:46:08 -0700

EB> Hello Experts,
EB> Now that summer vacations are complete it is time to revisit the
EB> schedule and increase our efforts to make progress.

I neglected to mention that this schedule is not at all final, and
we'll be working on more issues than the ones currently reflected in the
schedule. Basically, I'm using the JSF_2_2_WORKING_SET [1] JIRA filter,
which we arrived at through voting back in April, as the pool of issues
I need to fit into the schedule.

Ed

[1] http://java.net/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=10531