[jsr344-experts] [758-ViewActions] Point of departure

From: Ed Burns <edward.burns_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 11:01:23 -0700

In my continuing drive to close out loose ends from 2.1, I am looking at
[758-ViewActions]
<http://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-758>.

Let's take the excellent work done by the Seam Faces Module team in
their <s:viewAction> as a point of departure. This feature is well
described at
<http://docs.jboss.org/seam/3/faces/reference/snapshot/en-US/html_single/#viewaction>.

Does anyone have any comments on how <s:viewAction> is designed that
they want me to apply before putting it into the spec?

Thanks,

Ed