users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] Re: [jsr366-experts] Re: Java EE is moving to GitHub!

From: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2017 23:46:42 +0200

Hi,

Sounds good!

I have a couple of questions though;

A number of projects already are on GitHub and consist out of multiple
repos. Any plans to move this to https://github.com/javaee?

Has any thought been put into a consistent naming scheme for projects under
/javaee, as GitHub doesn't have sub-organisations. E.g.

https://github.com/javaee/soteria or
https://github.com/javaee/security-ri-soteria, or ...?

What about JIRA? Migrate these to GitHub issues? Is there any exporter tool
available for that?

What about maven.java.net?

Will homepages for projects be automatically migrated in some way, or does
that have to be done manually? I'm thinking of things like
https://javaserverfaces.java.net

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms