users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] [jsr366-experts] Re: Java EE 8 Early Draft 2 specification documents

From: Kevin Sutter <sutter_at_us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 07:56:55 -0600

Thanks, Bill. I don't normally follow the intricacies of JavaMail, so I
appreciate the pointers to quickly catch up.

Kevin Sutter
STSM, Java EE and Java Persistence API (JPA) architect
e-mail: sutter_at_us.ibm.com Twitter: @kwsutter
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevinwsutter