users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] Re: [jms-spec users] Re: The future of JMS 2.1 and Java EE 8

From: Kevin Sutter <sutter_at_us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 08:09:35 -0600

Thanks for the plug for MicroProfile (http://microprofile.io/). We are
constantly looking for new people, new ideas, and new blood. As Clebert
pointed out, we have at least one Google Group thread dedicated to
discussing messaging in the microservices arena. Some of this work might
actually find it's way into Java EE at some point, but let's use this
MicroProfile initiative to flesh out these messaging requirements. Thanks
again.

Kevin Sutter
STSM, Java EE and Java Persistence API (JPA) architect
e-mail: sutter_at_us.ibm.com Twitter: @kwsutter
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevinwsutter