users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] Re: JCache.next (JavaEE alignment)

From: Kevin Sutter <sutter_at_us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 13:08:46 -0500

Thanks, Ondrej. Can you summarize the changes for the JCache 1.1 MR, or
reference a pointer to a summary? Are the changes process-related, or are
there also changes to the API and/or TCK? Your note referenced that Greg
is about to release a public version of the updated spec. What are the
expected GA dates for the standalone JSR update, regardless of the
inclusion into Java EE 8? Thanks for your help!

Kevin Sutter