users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] Java EE for Cloud - JavaOne Developer and Customer Appreciation Event - Sept 18

From: Alexandra Huff <alexandra.huff_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 10:02:14 -0700

Dear Friends of Java,

If you are planning to be at JavaOne this year, we would like to invite
you to join us for our annual Java EE community event to kick off
JavaOne on Sunday evening, September 18. You can find the details here:

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/java-ee-for-cloud-customer-and-developer-appreciation-event-tickets-27101217471?aff=oracle

Please note that this is by invitation only, so if you would like to
attend, *kindly r**eply to this email with your name, company and
title*, and we will respond by sending you a formal Eventbrite
invitation by which you can register. The event is free, but tickets are
required since space is limited.

We hope to see you there!

Best regards,

The Java EE Development Team
Co-Sponsored by RedHat and IBM this year