users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] Re: Java EE strategy at EC meeting

From: Kito Mann <kito.mann_at_virtua.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 17:10:59 -0400

Thanks so much for the notes, Antonio. Not a lot of answers, but at least
there seems to be interest in actually moving forward. "Revolutionary"
isn't really something I expect Oracle to do alone...

___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Web Components, Polymer, JSF, PrimeFaces, Java EE, and Liferay training and
consulting
Virtua, Inc. | virtua.tech
JSFCentral.com | @jsfcentral | knowesis.io
<http://knowesis.io/web/webcomponents> - fresh Web Components info