users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] [jsr366-experts] Re: Updated Java EE 7 Maintenance Review Draft

From: Linda DeMichiel <linda.demichiel_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 08 May 2015 10:46:28 -0700

Thanks, all. I've now submitted to the JCP.

The complete list of proposed changes (including those
to the schema figures) is attached. The spec draft
incorporating the proposed changes is available at
https://java.net/projects/javaee-spec/downloads/download/JavaEE_7_Platform_MR_Candidate.pdf.

-Linda