users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] [jsr366-experts] Re: Welcome to the Java EE 8 Expert Group

From: Antonio Goncalves <antonio.goncalves_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 21:26:30 +0100

Great, I was really looking forward to read this email ;o))

Long time Java EE (and J2EE) user, I've been involved in the JCP since Java
EE 6. I use Java EE on my day to day consultancy job, write books and blogs
about it, talk about it... My greatest concern today about Java EE is
trying to homogenize APIs, patterns, concepts... across specifications. I'm
also concerned with modularity (blog to be published soon) and embeddable
containers. And just to let you know, I'm also part of the CDI 2.0 expert
group.

So, let's Java EE 8 begin !

Antonio

--
Antonio Goncalves
Software architect, Java Champion and Pluralsight author