users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] [jsr342-experts] Re: meet-up at JavaOne

From: Jeff Genender <jgenender_at_savoirtech.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 14:50:14 -0700

Where is it? I just walked in on a bunch of Oracle execs closing a big deal
:p

Did the meeting move? Help? Bueller?

*Jeff Genender*
Savoir Technologies Inc
6480 Doris Lane <x-apple-data-detectors://0/0>
Evergreen, CO 80439 <x-apple-data-detectors://0/0>
+1.303.670.9800 <+1-303-670-9800> x1010
http://www.savoirtech.com

On Sep 24, 2013, at 2:48 PM, Yoon Kyung Koo <kyungkoo_yoon_at_tmax.co.kr>