users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] Re: Wish-List for EE 8

From: Kevin Sutter <sutter_at_us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 10:40:49 -0500

Hi Arun,
The version tag for the javax.faces needs to be 2.2, not 2.2.0

    <version>2.2</version>

Maven doesn't know about the 2.2.0 version, but it does know how to
process the 2.2 version.

Thanks!
-- Kevin

From: Arun Gupta <arun.p.gupta_at_oracle.com>
To: users_at_javaee-spec.java.net,
Cc: Kevin Sutter/Rochester/IBM_at_IBMUS
Date: 08/12/2013 09:04 PM
Subject: [javaee-spec users] Re: Wish-List for EE 8

Hi Kevin,

Fixed javax.servlet package.

I realized javax.faces is already 2.2.0 as shown in:

https://wikis.oracle.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=52626153

Is this version need to be updated some where else ?

Thanks,
Arun