users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] [jsr342-experts] Java EE 7 Platform and Web Profile Public Draft submission

From: Linda DeMichiel <linda.demichiel_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 12:59:48 -0800

I've now submitted the Java EE 7 Platform and Web Profile specifications to the JCP
for the Public Review process.

I've uploaded copies of the documents I submitted to http://java.net/projects/javaee-spec/downloads.
Aside from a minor editorial change to the EG members list, these are unchanged
from the documents I uploaded on Dec 20.

-Linda