users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] [jsr342-experts] Re: Re: CDI positioning

From: Pete Muir <pmuir_at_bleepbleep.org.uk>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 15:05:11 +0000

Hi Antonio,

I think this is perfectly achievable, technically. Each of these specifications could provide beans to inject the relevant objects in.

However, I'm reluctant to start specifying this in the CDI spec, I would prefer that EJB, WS, Servlet etc. specified this. Otherwise CDI will just become a dumping ground for integrations...