users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] [jsr342-experts] Updated specification drafts for EDR2

From: Linda DeMichiel <linda.demichiel_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 12:15:17 -0700

Greetings,

I've just uploaded revised drafts of the Java EE Platform and Web
Profile specifications to javaee-spec.java.net/downloads. These
drafts include the following additions as well as the changes to
reflect the Java EE 7 roadmap changes we announced earlier this month:
   Java EE security manager requirements and permission declaration syntax
   Password aliasing
   Requirements for the inclusion of support for WebSocket, JSON-P, and Batch
     in the full Platform; and for WebSocket and JSON-P in the Web Profile.

The changebars show the changes since the Early Draft. If there is any
reason you think we should not submit these drafts to the JCP as an
Early Draft 2, please let me know.

thanks,

-Linda