users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] [jsr342-experts] Re: Control over what is scanned, within a jar/module

From: Pete Muir <pmuir_at_bleepbleep.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 17:49:57 +0100

Some feedback from Jason Porter, a colleague, on this

I think having one file to control scanning would be a great addition. In JBoss AS7 all the configuration was merged into one file. It took users a little time to get used to the change, but overall the response has been very positive. Having one place for scanning (and hopefully eventually one location for configuration of an EE application) would be very nice IMO.