users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] [jsr342-experts] Re: Java EE 7 roadmap

From: Jevgeni Kabanov <jevgeni_at_zeroturnaround.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 22:09:16 +0300

I strongly support this, as my feel was always that Cloud standardisation was premature and we needed more time to understand which way the market and community will swing. At the moment, although there is a lot of activity in the cloud direction, it isn't yet clear which technologies, methodologies and philosophies will be the winners. Hopefully, in another 2-3 years it will be clearer.

--
Founder & CEO of ZeroTurnaround
@ekabanov | Skype: ekabanov | http://www.linkedin.com/in/ekabanov