users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] [jsr342-experts] Re: DD Property Substitution

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 11:49:14 +0200

This would be quite useful. Keep doing that for more than one App Server
vendor (all involved here btw[?]) in our current DevOps style project, so
having some of those standardized would make our and many other lives a lot
easier.

I was the only one in the recent conf call of JSR 350, which aims to
leverage State Management of systems like WLS, Seam or Tomcat and
standardize it, too. Hope, some of the EG reps from other members including
Red Hat may make it to future calls?

Werner

--
 Werner Keil | JCP Executive Committee Member | Eclipse UOMo Lead
 Twitter @wernerkeil | #Java_Social | #EclipseUOMo | #OpenDDR

347.gif
(image/gif attachment: 347.gif)