users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] Re: [jsr342-experts] Re: WebContainer API on Servlets

From: Antonio Goncalves <antonio.goncalves_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 11:08:31 +0100

+1 for a more generic "javax.enterprise.EmbeddableContainer"

If everything in Java EE becomes a Managed Bean and if every container in
Java EE becomes an EmbeddableContainer... then the world will be a better
place (well, the Java EE world)

As for the WeContainer API. Is there anybody in the Java EE 7 expert group
that is also involved in Servlet 3.1 ?

Antonio

--
Web site <http://www.antoniogoncalves.org> |