jsr366-experts@javaee-spec.java.net

[jsr366-experts] Mailing list logistics for JSR 366 experts

From: Linda DeMichiel <linda.demichiel_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 11:32:00 -0800

Please note that in addition to the mailing list for members of the
expert group (jsr366-experts_at_javaee-spec.java.net), we also maintain a
users list (users_at_javaee-spec.java.net).

The jsr366-experts list is the list that we will use for our expert
group work.

The users list is a "reflector" of the jsr366-experts list. I.e., it
receives all the emails posted to the jsr366-experts list. It is
provided for java.net members who wish to be observers of our work and
who wish to discuss Java EE 8 related items and to provide feedback
to us.

I notice that some of you who are experts have not subscribed to the
users list. Please do so.

Please make sure that the email address you use for both of these
lists is the one which you want to use to post as well as receive
expert group messages and is the one that you have associated with
your java.net username. We have experienced problems in the past
when these have not been in sync.

Also, if there are members of your company who wish to monitor our
expert group, they should be urged to subscribe to the users list or
to view the list activity through the archives. To be able to
subscribe, they will first need to become java.net members. This can
be done at https://java.net/people/new

thanks,

Linda