jsr342-experts@javaee-spec.java.net

[jsr342-experts] Re: Fwd: MVC 1.0 JSR

From: Antonio Goncalves <antonio.goncalves_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 11:24:57 +0200

Hi all,

A shame there is no standardization effort around templating and that we
still have to handle both JSP and Facelets. But it's good to see that the
MVC spec will add an SPI for some abstraction. It's also good to see that
the MVC controller will work well with JAX-RS, but not only (other types of
controller could also be helpfull).

Count on my as a supporter of this spec

Antonio

--
Antonio Goncalves
Software architect, Java Champion and Pluralsight author

35F.gif
(image/gif attachment: 35F.gif)

329.gif
(image/gif attachment: 329.gif)