jsr342-experts@javaee-spec.java.net

[jsr342-experts] Re: (Optional) external alt-dd

From: Kevin Sutter <sutter_at_us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 17:21:15 -0500

Thanks, Bill, for the clarification. Looking at it from the app developer
or assembler viewpoint does help. But, I guess I'm still confused on why
this item #6 was added to this section. This item didn't exist in the
Java EE 6 spec. I know that the alt-dd is not a new concept, so I figured
maybe there was something special with the "external to the packaged
application" wording or meaning. Are you indicating that this item #6 was
added to just help clarify the app assembly steps? If so, I guess I was
just reading too much into the new line. Thanks for the help.

-- Kevin Sutter