jsr342-experts@javaee-spec.java.net

[jsr342-experts] Java EE 7 schemas

From: Bill Shannon <bill.shannon_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 16:26:54 -0800

At long last we've set up a new hosting location for the Java EE schemas.
These schemas were previously in the java.sun.com namespace. New versions
of these schemas will be in the xmlns.jcp.org namespace.

In particular, you can find most of the latest Java EE 7 DRAFT schemas at:
http://xmlns.jcp.org/xml/ns/javaee/index.html

(Note that the canonical URLs will redirect to our hosting location on
oracle.com, but the schemas should always be referenced using the canonical
URLs.)

There's still some schemas missing, some broken links, and some old pages
that need to be cleaned up, but this is a start.