jsr342-experts@javaee-spec.java.net

[jsr342-experts] Re: JSR 236

From: Linda DeMichiel <linda.demichiel_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 11:36:11 -0800

Hi Pete,

On 2/11/2013 2:25 AM, Pete Muir wrote:
> Hi Linda
>
> Apologies for the late reply.

Thanks for your feedback. Please also feel free to join the
users list on the http://java.net/projects/concurrency-ee-spec project
to communicate these items directly to the spec lead.

I think the latest draft of the spec (see
http://java.net/projects/concurrency-ee-spec/downloads/download/EE%20Concurrency%20Utilities-2013-01-25.pdf)
addresses some of the example items, but feel free to make more concrete
suggestions.

-Linda