jsr342-experts@javaee-spec.java.net

[jsr342-experts] Fwd: Fwd: Change log for Common Annotations 1.2

From: Linda DeMichiel <linda.demichiel_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 14:25:14 -0800

As part of Java EE 7, we need to do a Maintenance Release of the
Common Annotations spec to accommodate the new Priority annotation.

The proposed changes for this MR are described here:
http://java.net/projects/javaee-spec/pages/CommonAnnotations1_2MR

Please review, and post any feedback here on the Java EE 7 mailing lists.

thanks,

-Linda