jsr342-experts@javaee-spec.java.net

[jsr342-experts] Re: Configuring DENY semantic for uncovered HTTP Methods

From: Iida, Minehiko <iida.minehiko_at_jp.fujitsu.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 02:49:50 +0000

Hi Bill,

I think the issue occurs when using http-method,
does not occur when using http-method-omission.

My proposal is that following contents are added or modified
in the Servlet spec:

1. Behavior of container when it has received HTTP method
   other than specified with http-method in web.xml

2. Example of secure configuration(fix unsecure examples)
   (not with http-method but with http-method-omission)

Thank you.

Minehiko Iida